simplify 101 is giving away one spot in their upcoming workshop Organize Your Paper Clutter with creative organizing expert Aby Garvey.
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP: Is your paper clutter zapping your creativity? If paper like bills, school papers, ideas for creative projects, memorabilia to scrapbook, recipes to try, to-do lists, magazines, and catalogs (to name a few) are piling up around you, it’s hard to relax let alone be creative. There is a better way! With the right paper organizing systems in place—those created with you, your paper, and your home in mind—you can free yourself from paper clutter and the stress that comes with it.
In Aby Garvey’s online workshop Organize Your Paper Clutter you will:
- learn a simple, step-by-step process to organize your paper.
- find out how to decide if you need a piece of paper (and for how long) and how to organize it so you’ll find it again when you need it.
- Replace your paper clutter and stress with organizing systems you love PLUS feelings of confidence, relief and peace of mind. (Which means you’ll feel more creative, too!)
simplify 101 is offering my readers 15% off enrollment this workshops! To take advantage of this offer and eliminate that stress-causing clutter, enter coupon code CZ15JUN during checkout. This offer expires Tuesday, June 19, 2012, which is the same day this workshop begins. The coupon code may not be combined with any other offer. (If you sign up and win the spot in the workshop, simplify 101 will refund your money.) Click here to view the entire workshop syllabus.
About simplify 101: Founded by Aby Garvey, the co-author of The Organized and Inspired Scrapbooker, simplify 101’s mission is to make getting organized fun! Get a taste of simplify 101—and the organized life—with their FREE, simple-to-follow guide How to Create a Command Central Binder http://simplify101.com/create-home-reference-binder.php. You’ll put together a home reference binder that will help you get organized, save time, and minimize paper clutter and the stress that comes along with it!
TO ENTER: Here are the rules for entering the giveaway (up to four chances to win):
- Leave a comment on this post telling me you want to win the workshop.
- Head over to simplify 101’s Facebook page and enter to win their Facebook sweepstakes.
- Mention this giveaway on Facebook or Twitter, then leave a comment letting me know you did.
- Sign up to receive the free Mini Guide for creating a command central binder, then leave a comment letting me know you did.
I'll choose a winner on Sunday night. Good luck!
Comments are now closed. Check back to see if you're a winner.