You have a phone. You take a boat load of photos. Wanna have some fun in a summer workshop designed to inspire you and give you tips and reviews and all sorts of good phone photo related stuff?
Announcing the Phone Photography Project, coming this summer to Big Picture Classes.
Me, and a whole gaggle of avid memory keepers got together and the result is a class of nothing but ideas, tips and inspiration for that little camera you keep handier than all the rest: your phone.
In this month-long workshop, you'll learn to take better photos with the camera you always have with you as you document your summer adventures—with help from 32 incredible instructors. On top of daily smartphone photography challenges, you'll also enjoy:
- dozens of tips and tricks from the pros for taking better photos with your mobile-phone camera
- a handbook of 60+ photography app reviews for iPhone and Android, so you know which are worth your time and money*
- dozens of project ideas for getting photos off your device and into your world
- interaction with 32 experienced iPhoneographers and Androidographers, and hundreds of fellow students in a private classroom and on Instagram
- giveaways, contests, discounts, bonus downloads, and fun fun fun!
Note: Many of the reviewed apps are available free in the App Store and Google Play, while the rest average about $1.99 each. App purchases are not required for participation in the class.
I contributed photos, app reviews and a layered template + tutorial. Here's a peek at my project that is just one of numerous ideas you'll find in this class.
For more information, or to register, click here.