Hello, Gentle Blog Readers,
This may be close to being one of the very last posts to appear in this hallowed Typepad space.
I wanted to give you an update on the new cathyzielske.com and here it is:
It's getting real close.
A few things to keep in mind:
1. I have no idea how the server I am using will handle the launch of the new site. If it is excruciatingly slow, please know that I will be looking into solutions.
2. There are 1,182-ish posts and right now, each post features a double image of the first image. Unless someone waves a magic Word Press wand, mama is going to have to go in and fix each one of those posts. I'm totally going to do it, but it's going to take some time. So there's that.
3. I've got a helpful guide to the site ready to go. I just need to make some final tweaks before we loose the tiger. (Note: if the site is slow, then just think, "Aw yeah, she loosed the turtle!"
4. This is stressful.
5. Hold me.
6. I wouldn't trade what I'm doing right now for all the Blue Raspberry ICEEs at Super America.
7. If things are completely wonky when the site launches, please let me know and I promise that I will work to resolve the issues.
8. I love you.
Now I am going to go for a walk and see if what we just did at my server helps to improve the speed. Then I may ask Dan if he wants to snuggle me. Then I will solicit unearned compliments from people on Facebook.
Then, I drink.
Thanks for your continued patience. I have so much to share… it's coming.