THE GIVEAWAY: One blog reader will win a seat in It's About Time, taught by organizing expert Aby Garvey.
ABOUT THE CLASS: Do you wish you had more time for the fun stuff on your to-do list like scrapbooking, crafting, hanging out with your family or just relaxing? Do you feel like your to-do list is never ending with little room for guilt-free fun? Are you unhappy with your current approach to managing your time and to-do list? Be sure to check out simplify 101’s online workshop It's About Time, taught by organizing expert Aby Garvey! In this online workshop you will…
- Start feeling good about how you spend your time.
- Stop worrying that important tasks aren’t getting done.
- Feel in control of your time, your calendar and your to-do list.
- Stop frittering away precious hours on activities you don’t enjoy or don’t add value to your life.
- Eliminate worry and stress over your to-do list and really start enjoying life again.
- Become intentional about how you spend your time so you can create space for fun and rewarding activities you currently don’t have time for.
- Save time. At the end of this workshop you will have a series of tools and techniques that will help you make the most of your time. And as a result? You willhave more fun, and get more done!
It's About Time begins Thursday, May 9, 2013, and one of my readers will win a free spot in this online class! Here are the ways to enter this giveaway (up to four chances to win!):
- Leave a comment on this post telling me what you wish you had more time to do.
- Subscribe to simplify 101’s blog. Come back and leave a comment letting me know you did.
- Follow simplify 101 on Facebook, then come back leave a comment letting me know you did.
- Follow @abygarvey on Twitter, and leave a comment letting me know you did.
- Follow Aby Garvey on Pinterest, and let me know you did.
BONUS: Though only one of you will win a free spot, all my readers get a 15% discount from simplify 101. To take advantage of this offer, CZDMAY13 during checkout. This coupon may be applied to any of simplify 101’s online classes and self-paced instant downloads through May 6, 2013 and may not be combined with any other offers. (If you purchase the workshop and then win, simplify 101 will be happy to refund your money.)
ABOUT SIMPLIFY 101: Founded by professional organizer Aby Garvey, simplify 101’s mission is to make getting organized fun! Get a taste of simplify 101—and the organized life—with their FREE, simple-to-follow guide How to Create a Command Central Binder. You’ll put together a home reference binder that will help you get organized, save time, and minimize paper clutter and the stress that comes along with it.
The matching 4x6 title cards are only $1 thru 5-5-13.
FREE DOWNLOAD: SuzyQ Scraps is also offering a free kit download, see below!
ABOUT SUZYQ SCRAPS: Suzy is an avid memory keeper and digital scrapbook designer. She's passionate about helping scrapbookers like you capture you everyday moments. You'll find inspiring articles, helpful how-to's, and fabulous freebies on her blog to improve your scrapbook storytelling — from the photos to the words to eye-catching page design. She also creates versatile, high-quality scrapbook supplies so you can share your stories beautifully — digitally or printed. Her goal is to enable you with simple tips, suggestions, & products so you can spend more time making memories.
TO ENTER: Leave a comment and I'll choose winners on Sunday. Please note there are more than one way to enter to be eligible for the simplify 101 giveaway.
This giveaway is now closed. Check back to see if you're a winner.